Sunday, January 1, 2012

Project 365: The beginning



After mulling it over for the last few months, I've decided to undertake a Project 365, taking a photo a day to learn more about myself and to hopefully, become a better photographer in the process.

I am hoping that through this project that I will:
  1. Learn how to use my cameras to their fullest potential.
  2. Think about why I'm taking a picture.
  3. Document all the little things that I do in a year.
  4. Be inspired by the daily things in my life.

My tools of the trade will be the Panasonic LX5 and my newest addition, the D7000. So as you can see, there is a bit of a learning curve for the newest piece of equipment! For the time being, Project 365 will be put here along with my daily postings, I hope you enjoy!

If you want to read more about Project 365...

No comments: