Friday, March 30, 2012

Project 365: Day 90



Today was the inaugural TEDxFortMcMurray event and we got to hear from various people who shape many aspects about this community. It was inspirational and motivating to hear what all these people had to say and see the true potential of this community. Truly, this is a place of opportunity. A place where we can make our own luck and our own path in life. Our perspective here is what can really make a difference in how this community is now, and how it will be in the future.

Really, there were so many applications to life, whether at work or home. At first I was uplifted, then a little bit depressed as I made my way home, turning it around in my head as I applied the things I heard today to my own life. Honestly, I think I will be mulling it all over in the days to come...

No comments: