Saturday, September 15, 2012

Project 365: Day 258

Project 365: Day 258

What's that?

So very glad that week is done. I think I've done enough running around, thanks very much! My bookbag even looks a little tired! Bought this one a few years ago and it has served me well ever since. Only has a bit of warping in the leather the one time I got caught in a downpour. 

Well, it's time for the weekend, and here is one gratuitous cat shot that made me chuckle! She's been featured a lot lately - not sure if it's because I'm just too tired after a long day at work, but she's an easy subject with lots of different facial expressions that are difficult to capture.

Not sure what I'm getting up to for the weekend yet, but I'm enjoying a slow start to my Saturday with a tea and a light breakfast... how about you guys?

No comments: