Friday, October 26, 2012

Project 365: Day 300

Project 365: Day 300

Part of my outfit of the day. Warm and easy layers with a navy button down and long grey cardigan. Missing is the orange belt, which I took off as soon as I got home. While I was warm up top, today we did an outdoor tour and I wish I had worn warmer socks!

On another note, this is Day 300. Really? Where did all the time go? In some ways I've taken a huge step forward in the quality of the pictures that I have taken, and minimized the quantity of photos I take in a day. Fortunately, I have been able to keep up with Project 365 (even if there have been a disproportionate number of cat photos lately because of my schedule), and I'm sure proud and happy about that!

A thought. After buying the flash, there was definitely a whole new learning curve! I am now considering buying a tripod in the next little while, perhaps a whole new type of photography may emerge for the last 65 days.

No comments: