Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cheap Fashion


Stumbled across this article the other day, and it did make me think about what my consumer patterns are. Given that I live in a reasonably remote community with limited shopping opportunities, I don't spend as much as I typically would in a bigger city. As I get older, I have mixed feelings about getting some cheap pieces to just get me through a season versus getting more investment pieces that reflect the style that I dress in, and perhaps this is why it spoke to me.

There is always a desire where we just want to be fashionable. However, perhaps the better investment is in our own personal style, regardless of the current fashion. I think that it's always fashionable to be presented in our own style, one that we love and are comfortable in.

Article via GOOD

No comments: