Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fort McMurray Landscapes

Cold Winter's Morning

Fall on the Snye

Athabasca River Breakup

Snye - Ice Breakup

I have been cleaning up my digital files and I found some old photos from the past few years in Fort McMurray that I thought I would share.

While the urban landscape is still improving daily by the work being done by the Municipality, the natural landscape is still and always will be a stunning feature of the region. Here are some moments that I have captured over the years that reflect some of the places that make you pause because they are just beautiful. Sometimes it's just the light and the skies, others just a memory of taking a walk with a few friends.

I also keep a set on my flickr account if anyone is interested in some of the images that I have captured over the years while being here.

No comments: